For those of you who do not know what parade of homes is you are missing out. It is a self-guide tour through unique homes (I mean some are REALLY unique) in the Utah Valley. Brock, Aunt Kari, and I spent all day looking at homes and here are some of the highlights...
THINGS I THOUGHT WERE INTERESTING
Cotton balls or dust collectors?
Did they spray paint this design on their doors?
This flooring was throughout the whole house. Looked like someone forgot to rub off the wax
Stadium Seating?
Where does the water come out?
Tramp, low roof... not a good combo
When we turned these on it got so hot! Guess you'll never miss a hair when plucking your eyebrows
Craziest sink I have ever seen in a kitchen
haha just thought these were funny
Toilet paper roll please
This bed had to be custom made and someone would have to take off their legs to lay here and read a book in the hole in the wall
THINGS I LIKED BUT WOULD NEVER PUT IN MY HOME
Maybe a cabin, but not a home with a dead deer on the wall
Liked the headboard, but didn't like it matched the wall color
where is the door? My bathroom would be flooded.
This bar is the highest bar I have ever seen. Even when Brock sat down it went up to his chin.
Yes this is to the master bedroom. Totally see through and you could even see the bed! They didn't think of that before they put in these doors
Mismatched chairs, but different colors?
THINGS I LOVED
Cute little play room
This little door is in the pantry and goes into the garage so when you come home for the store you can just shove it all through the door instead of carrying a million bags into the house through the garage door. Brilliant!
Indoor half basketball court. Brock said we have to build one of these. We'll see
The cutest little kids area. Set up with a play kitchen and a little fireplace with a sitting area. It was to die for and would make any child's dreams!
Cute little play room
This little door is in the pantry and goes into the garage so when you come home for the store you can just shove it all through the door instead of carrying a million bags into the house through the garage door. Brilliant!
Indoor half basketball court. Brock said we have to build one of these. We'll see
The cutest little kids area. Set up with a play kitchen and a little fireplace with a sitting area. It was to die for and would make any child's dreams!
No comments:
Post a Comment