Thursday, June 23, 2011

Summer

Last Thursday Brock and I finished up our Spring Semester at BYU. Lets just say that was the worst, most crammed semester of my life and I am so grateful that it is finally over!!! Now we can officially start our vacation, well sort of a vacation. We drove down to AZ with my cousin Jason on Saturday. The boys have an internship down here that my Uncle Dan set up for them and I am teaching swim lessons. So we are all working, but at least we are out of the Orem/Provo area for a little while which makes it feel like a vacation. I will say that I am missing the weather in Utah. I always thought that I would end up in Arizona after I finished school, but now that I am back I don't think I will live here... It is so HOT! I don't know how I ever survived summers here before. I am looking forward to this weekend. Brock and I are going up to Boise, Idaho to get out of the heat (yes already) and to see his cousin who just got home from his mission in France!

No comments:

Post a Comment