Yesterday was a perfect day at the Hogle Zoo! Davis, Jillian, and Claire joined Brock and I. Claire was loving all the animals which made the zoo even more fun. Her pointer fingers were out the whole time. SO CUTE!
The zoo just welcomed a baby girl elephant. She was so big, yet so small at the same time. I cannot imagine being pregnant for 22 month. Yikes!
We decided to go to the bird show. Honestly I thought that it was going to be zoo keepers bringing out birds and telling us about them, but it was better than that. A few times the birds flew right over our heads. An owl even hit Brock and I in the head with its wings.
Is it just me or do these camel's look like they might be coming down with some type of disease?
This is a gorilla's hand print. Brock's hand is barley coming to it's knuckles!
This was the best part of our day at the zoo and I think Brock was stoked too! The giraffe was eating grass and Brock had the bright idea to pick some so he could feed it even though the signs say "Do not feed us. Even leaves can make us sick." Then all of a sudden out of no where the giraffe walked over and stuck out his cow like tongue and ate the grass right off of Brock's hand.
No comments:
Post a Comment