Thursday, May 19, 2011

10K







On Saturday Brock and I ran our first and last 10k.  I do not know how he talked me into running 6.2 miles, but we both ran the whole thing along with the Huber family. He finished in 1 hour and 3 minutes and it took me 1 hour and 4 minutes. I told him that if I was going to run (which I did not want to do at all) that he had to run next to me the whole time. He ran along the side of me until the last minute when he sprinted in front of me so that he could beat his older brother Brad. I am not sure how he got that extra energy to sprint the rest of the way, I was barley jogging at that point...





 FLOW RIDER!!! 
  We rented out the flow rider in the Riverwoods Beach Resort. It was so fun and a lot harder than I thought it was going to be. Maybe it is because my legs were still wobbly from the 10k!


 




1 comment:

  1. Hooray for being a blogger! Now we won't feel like you guys are so far away! :) We miss you & hope to see you guys in a couple weeks!

    ReplyDelete